Summer Transfer Window 2017

Lineker

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

Llorente to Spurs is done, per his agent/brother. Posted a picture if him in the kit. Call that minor revenge for Willian I guess <_<

Why is Joe Hart there? 

1 minute ago, Colly said:

Sky are still trying to sell it, this is a rubbish deadline day. Most of the headlines are "x stays!"

This one is even worse than normal, because normally there's only one or two big ones touted all day and they don't happen, but here there's at least 7-8 huge deals that just haven't materialised.

I'm sat here now begging for the Bony/Llorente deals to go through, and Drinkwater/Silva. Sad times.

Most deadline days end up being shite tbf.

Just a change for us as we actually signed someone on deadline day <_<

Barkley lol.

1 minute ago, Jericode said:

Apparently we've now agreed 30m for Barkley. Don't see how it helps besides boosting our HG quota.

Okay never mind, they've changed it to it was all agreed and he changed his mind during the medical and fucked off back to Everton :lol:

I really don't get what Barkley thinks he is gonna get. He's gonna be a bench player for any other top 6 club, Everton are currently isolated as the team who is pretty much "we are better than everyone else but not quite as good as any of the top 6" teams. 

His best bet would be someone like West Ham in all honesty. He'd get paid a stupid wage and be a starter. The grass isn't always greener on the other side. 

I just don't get it. He's not a guaranteed starter at Everton so why would he possibly think he can make it at a Champions League side? Did loads of people just look at Sissoko and go "if he can do it I can"? 

Supposedly he turned his mind down during the medical.

Fucking hell lad, did he get asked to do a few sit ups or run on a treadmill for a bit and he thought fuck that. 

Just now, Davidmarrio said:

Supposedly he turned his mind down during the medical.

Fucking hell lad, did he get asked to do a few sit ups or run on a treadmill for a bit and he thought fuck that. 

That's exactly the joke the BBC just made :lol:

Fair play to him, would rather sit on the bench behind Gylfi than sit on the bench behind Eden Hazard. Makes loads of sense.