Your 5 Favorite TV Shows (Either current or all time)

The Big Bratwurst

Breaking Bad, Survivor, Arrested Development, The Office and Transparent would probably be my top 5 of all time. Breaking Bad, Survivor and Arrested Development are my obvious three - my favorite drama, reality show and comedy. 4 and 5 would be interchangeable. 

In terms of right now - I sort of casually flip through programs. Chewing Gum, Abstract the Art of Design, RuPaul's Drag Race, Transparent, and The Get Down are all shows I've really enjoyed the last year. 

6 hours ago, DFF said:

All time list would have to include The West Wing, The Wire and Doctor Who. I'd probably included Dexter, despite the late season decline (season 4 may be the best season of TV I can remember). Not sure about the other, though Fargo would rate quite highly, as would Vikings.

Current shows: Legion (just concluded season 1), Designated Survivor, Elementary, Agents of Shield possibly, Peaky Blinders maybe.

Season 4 of Dexter was gold. Seasons 1,2 and 4 were all incredible to me. I really enjoyed season 6 also (the biblical killer guy) but not many did. The only seasons of Dexter I couldn't really enjoy were 3 and 5... As well as the ending of the show.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Big Bratwurst said:

Season 4 of Dexter was gold. Seasons 1,2 and 4 were all incredible to me. I really enjoyed season 6 also (the biblical killer guy) but not many did. The only seasons of Dexter I couldn't really enjoy were 3 and 5... As well as the ending of the show.

I actually enjoyed 3 and 5 too. 2 is a bit iffy for me, as I didn't think the Lyla character was very good. 

I can't really compare a few of these to be able to list them in order properly, but my all time top five would probably be The Simpsons, The Wire, Breaking Bad and The Sopranos for sure, then either The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air or Only Fools and Horses for fifth.

For current shows I have no idea, as I prefer to watch series' when they’re done because waiting weeks or months between episodes is the worst. I keep up with The Walking Dead, am halfway through season 2 of Fear The Walking Dead and plan to watch Better Call Saul next, so I guess those three. Oh and TIL Prison Break is back so that makes the list too by default when I get round to it.

4 hours ago, DFF said:

I actually enjoyed 3 and 5 too. 2 is a bit iffy for me, as I didn't think the Lyla character was very good. 

I didn't like Lyla, but Doakes did an amazing job in making us root against a guy who was probably in the right. So season 2 is great for that... And of course,

BMjC94I.gif :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: 

All time would have to be Futurama, Supernatural, Firefly, Buffy and Game of Thrones.  I can't think of much else that would even come close to those five.

I'm also one of the few people that absolutely hated Breaking Bad and regret ever watching it, but I can see why people like it.

Current (though most have been on 20+ years): The Simpsons, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, South Park, Family Guy and uh, some WWE shows (or most not named Raw usually <_<)

All-time: (no particular order, no way I can't narrow it down to 5 sorry) Community, Three's Company, Monk, The Muppet Show, Friends, Seinfeld, How I Met Your Mother, Beavis and Butt-head, Magnum P.I., Cheers, Frasier, The Wonder Years, Futurama. Saved by the Bell, Beverly Hills 90210 and probably a dozen others I can't think of at the moment.

11 hours ago, Toe said:

1. Community

2. Arrested Development

3. The Wire

4. Battlestar Galactica (2004)

5. Tales From The Crypt

I'm a huge Star Trek fan, but none of the series are amazing from start to finish. TOS has an atrocious third season, TNG takes 2 or 3 years to get good, and DS9 only really picks up when Worf joins the cast. Voyager and Enterprise have some good moments, but they don't even come close. If this was a top ten list, I'd probably have TNG and DS9 somewhere in it.

DS9 pops off from season two and even season one has some bangers in it man.

• Like 1

All-Time

1. Friday Night Lights
  2. Community
  3. Scrubs
  4. How I Met Your Mother
  5. Burn Notice

Current

1. Agents of SHIELD
  2. Brooklyn Nine-Nine
  3. The Grand Tour
  4. Rick and Morty
  5. NCIS + Spinoffs.

It dawns on me if I didn't spend 3 hours a week watching all of the NCIS' out of habit, I'd have time to get into some new shows -_-

All-Time:

1. Big Bang Theory

2. House, M.D.

3. Supernatural

4. Once Upon a Time

5. 24

Current:

1. Big Bang Theory

2. Supernatural

3. Agents of SHIELD

4. Once Upon a Time

5. Orange is the New Black