UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Lineker

7 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

They've taken 2 points from their first 3 games. They might not even make the last 16.

Depends on your two games with Roma now, I think. Although if Atletico go to the Bridge on MD 6 needing to win, I wouldn't back them.

17 minutes ago, MDK said:

Oh well maybe not. 

A guy I work with is genuinely pissed off, saying it's embarrassing to be 2 nil down already. I mean come on its Bayern Munich. Does anyone really expect Celtic to demolish them or something?

1 minute ago, Kaney said:

A guy I work with is genuinely pissed off, saying it's embarrassing to be 2 nil down already. I mean come on its Bayern Munich. Does anyone really expect Celtic to demolish them or something?

They might have a point.though. Nearly the first half done and only one shot from Celtic and that wasn't on goal.

Didn't know where to put this but thought here is probably best as its the Uefa Youth League. But in classic LOLUEFA news following us making a complaint about Bobby Adekanye being racially abused during a match: 

"UEFA subsequently charged Spartak who have now been told they must partially close their Academy stadium for their next UEFA Youth League fixture by leaving at least 500 seats empty.

Spartak have also been ordered by UEFA to “display a banner with the wording ‘#EqualGame’ with the UEFA logo on it” to cover the section of the stadium which isn’t in use."

I mean seriously what type of punishment is that? Absolute farce that even in a youth game, racism is a nothing matter as all that needs to rectify it is display a banner and leave a few seats empty.... 

19 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

Didn't know where to put this but thought here is probably best as its the Uefa Youth League. But in classic LOLUEFA news following us making a complaint about Bobby Adekanye being racially abused during a match: 

I mean seriously what type of punishment is that? Absolute farce that even in a youth game, racism is a nothing matter as all that needs to rectify it is display a banner and leave a few seats empty.... 

It would be funny if it wasn't so fucking insulting. 

• 2 weeks later...