UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Lineker

27 minutes ago, Gazz said:

Oh Dave! You and your japes! :lol:

(H)

Tbf even I could have got a goal against these. 

Also Trent has now scored more goals in the Champions League than Everton have. 

16 hours ago, Colly said:

I know I'm beating a dead horse at this stage, but literally every time I switch on Soccer Saturday or actually start watching a Spurs game Sissoko does something horrendously shit. Was he just lying on the floor for two minutes while Real counter attacked? 

There's two bits of footage over on Reddit titled 'Sissoko, neat flick and run' from last night's game and they're both the same thing, he does a nice little flick to get away from the opponent, does a 50 yard sprint deep into the opposing half... and then hoofs the ball at nothing'.

Elite athlete, bang average footballer.

Just like Chelsea's deadline day when we missed out on having a £35m Ross Barkley-shaped ornament installed in the dugout. I'm so much happier with the £35m Danny Drinkwater-shaped ornament we had installed instead.

1 hour ago, Adam said:

I know it's not going great for Everton but my most relieved moment supporting the club was when Spurs beat us to Sissoko's signature on deadline day. I was incredulous all day that we were about to blow £30m on that con.

I kept telling my Evertonian mate that. Felt like a bullet dodged. @Gazz sums it up nicely. Physically he's got it all but the talent doesn't match up. 

1 hour ago, stokeriño said:

Just like Chelsea's deadline day when we missed out on having a £35m Ross Barkley-shaped ornament installed in the dugout. I'm so much happier with the £35m Danny Drinkwater-shaped ornament we had installed instead.

Barkley is going to end up at someone like Stoke. Which tbh is the type of move he deserves. He's not a starter for a top 6 team and anything other than that is a step down for him from Everton. Problem is I think it's best for Everton and best for him if he left.