UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Lineker

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

Ludogorets Razgrad.

I've never seen so many people pissed off with a 93rd minute winning penalty in my life. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Baddar said:

Dortmund's goal was great.

Shame they're heading out.

The other German side in action tonight are thrashing Monaco 4-1. The Ligue 1 side are out as it stands. Napoli need to beat Shakhtar to prevent themselves being eliminated as well. It's currently 0-0 in their game.

Ben Yedder makes it 3-1 after Moreno gifts them a freekick which they head in. 

I'm having terrible PTSD from the Europa League final again. FFS Moreno don't do this to me after the good season you've had so far!!! 

1 minute ago, Adam said:

Moreno gives away a penalty and it's 2-3...

The reaction to it is so boring. Lad has barely put a foot wrong all season and everyone's all "it was only a matter of time!" Uh, well, yeah. No shit. Footballers make mistakes.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nerf said:

The reaction to it is so boring. Lad has barely put a foot wrong all season and everyone's all "it was only a matter of time!" Uh, well, yeah. No shit. Footballers make mistakes.

Steve McManaman pissed me off. He's been one of our best players this season and quite consistent. He's just happened to make two mistakes leading to goals in a short period of time.  

Tbf the team haven't been able to string a bunch of passes together this half and really after the first goal should have killed the tempo a bit. 

Sounds like there were a lot of issues with over zealous policing and stewards making the rounds on twitter and Liverpool sites just like a lot of Leicester fans reported when they visited last season.