UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Lineker

3 minutes ago, Lineker said:

You seem a little bitter from the other weekend still :P 

A) If this was Liverpool you'd laugh.

B) This could be any of the main teams in the league and if this was happening I'd be laughing

C) Lloris does have weetabix wrists though, should have done better with both saves 

D) Something something Harry Kane diving?!?! Never :shifty:

• Like 1

Rubbish pen that ha! 

There's still more goals in this, Juve are getting the run on the fullbacks at times and Kane looks threatening when he's got a yard of space. Could easily see Tottenham winning this or Juve winning by a bigger margin. 

Just now, Lineker said:

Get Trippier on for Aurier and stay in the tie - a second away goal would obviously be lovely.

If you can make it 2-2 (or even win) or don't concede anymore it's still a good result to take back into the return leg.

• Like 1

We've been the stronger team to be fair. Their defence is very solid though....and Aurier scares me, especially when they're on the break.

Juve are getting mardy. I can see some more cards being brandished. Maybe a fight, or scuffle at least.

...Yep Sandro forearming into Aurier. They're getting all frustrated and yet they're winning. They invited all the pressure from the way they played out the first half.

...and another dive from Chiellini. The Liverpool fans got all up about the Spurs players but Italian defenders really have the craft of simulation.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster said:

and another dive from Chiellini. The Liverpool fans got all up about the Spurs players but Italian defenders really have the craft of simulation

At a certain point you just have to stand up and respect it as an art form.

• Like 1