UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Lineker

Given how things have gone for us lately, I'd really appreciate it if spurs would lie down and get twonked by Juve tonight. I need a little something something :(

• Sad 1

I think regardless of tonight's result, the Kaney househould had better prepare itself for a Thursday night pumping.

And I'm not talking about Mrs. Kaney getting any action.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, MDK said:

Impeccably observed minute silence. Bravo.

Better than a small minority of Porto fans yesterday. Pissed me off so much, it's not hard to be quiet for one minute. Disrespectful. 

Tottenham should keep going at Chiellini, loves going to ground. 

Juve should have had a pen there. Those extra officials are proper pointless 

3 minutes ago, Lineker said:

I'm guessing that probably should have been a pen to Juve?

Didn't get anywhere near the ball. 

3 minutes ago, Colly said:

Get the fucking VAR out! Awful decision from Vertonghen and every official in proximity to that. 

I wanna know what do those officials do by the goal? Do they have any power whatsoever? Cause how that official or the linesman didn't do anything is baffling 

8 minutes ago, DMo Salah said:

Better than a small minority of Porto fans yesterday. Pissed me off so much, it's not hard to be quiet for one minute. Disrespectful. 

I had the wireless on. What happened?

Don't forget they came in in response to calls for video/goal line tech. To say they're a failed experiment is an understatement given they never actually spot anything 5 yards away from them. 

• Like 2

Just now, MDK said:

I had the wireless on. What happened?

There was just a few fans who were chanting or shouting. Despite it being obvious it was a minutes silence and it being translated by a Portuguese announcer that it was happening. Was just a farce. They got booed after it. Just don't get how it can be so hard to pay your respects to someone for one whole minute. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DMo Salah said:

There was just a few fans who were chanting or shouting. Despite it being obvious it was a minutes silence and it being translated by a Portuguese announcer that it was happening. Was just a farce. They got booed after it. Just don't get how it can be so hard to pay your respects to someone for one whole minute. 

Twats.

That kind of thing makes me prefer a minutes applause. Drowns out the wankers.

Brilliant finish from Son. Completely bamboozled Chellieni. You can't teach that.

Been coming that goal despite it being a bit of a lucky goal due to the miss hit. 

Tottenham can't afford to switch off but that goal is a huge relief.

Just now, Colly said:

Fucking is a weird middle name to give to a child. 

No capital letter, so I'm just going to go with Lineker spotting two guys called Edgar and David bumming in the crowd, which got Lineker so excited that he mashed an 'extra' s by mistake.

• Haha 1