UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Lineker

1 minute ago, 9 to 5 said:

Don't worry lads, I have money on Spurs to win.....

I just need City to score 3 having utterly ignored my advice from yesterday to not bet on the team that don't need to win.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Liam said:

No capital letter, so I'm just going to go with Lineker spotting two guys called Edgar and David bumming in the crowd, which got Lineker so excited that he mashed an 'extra' s by mistake.

Hey don't be judging what me and Edgar do in our spare time...

Spurs are Spursing this up here!

• Like 1

Lack of finishing cost Spurs there. Had chances in both legs that they should have really buried. 

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

They flipped the formation on us an caught us out. Ah well. At least we can focus on securing a replay against Swansea in the FA Cup now.

I thought they'd scrapped Quarter Final replays?

Look, Spurs did really, really well over these two legs. Juventus have some remarkable players and unfortunately, the defence going to sleep for five minutes has cost Spurs dearly. Should've been a penalty in the first half for that foul by Vertonghen though.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Noah said:

Is it just me, or are minutes silences never a minute long? I swear none of them ever feel like they've gone a full minute. 

Eh, the point is that it is observed without some wankers in the crowd spoiling it.

• Like 2