UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Lineker

I actually feel for Chelsea as Courtois should be doing better on two of the chances and Fabregas gave the ball away cheaply for the 2nd. 

I think Chelsea have played well just not had many chances bar the free kick, Willian hitting a low drive which was comfortable to save and the ball played to Alonso in which Demeble made a fantastic slide tackle 

It's been pretty even but Barca are just absolutely ruthless. I swear they've only had four or five attempts at goal.

8 minutes ago, DMo Salah said:

I actually feel for Chelsea as Courtois should be doing better on two of the chances and Fabregas gave the ball away cheaply for the 2nd. 

I think Chelsea have played well just not had many chances bar the free kick, Willian hitting a low drive which was comfortable to save and the ball played to Alonso in which Demeble made a fantastic slide tackle 

I think that's harsh on Courtois for the third. It's a one v one and he has to make himself big, Messi just put it in the one place he can't cover without making it easy to just go round him. 

8 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Woah, so defensive so fast!

I'm actually not bothered about getting City... just couldn't resist having a dig :P

We played well at the Etihad until Mane got sent off and we beat them at Anfield. There's no easy teams left...for me the team I wanted to avoid the most was Bayern and we have. 

Only thing I'm a bit gutted about is we have the home game first. 

8 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

So the biggest four teams left in it (Bayern, Madrid, Barcelona and City) all kept apart....

This is happening too much in cup draws at this stage lately I swear. 

Anyway, Liverpool/City should be a cracking tie.

Confirmation bias since you're ignoring Juventus' stature as a team who has reached two of the last three finals.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I wanted City vs Liverpool in the final. This match happens twice a season, could have waited for a cup final to have it. Oh well. Still, I want to see a City vs Barca final now.

5 minutes ago, MDK said:

I wanted City vs Liverpool in the final. This match happens twice a season, could have waited for a cup final to have it. Oh well. Still, I want to see a Liverpool vs Barca final now.

Fixed that for you.