UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Lineker

1 hour ago, DMo Salah said:

Wasn't the only coach that got smashed last night. 

G'wan Mrs. Klopp.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Baddar said:

Wanted to see what odds City were on winning tonight's game - at 4/9 Paddy Power can fuck off!

Liverpool are 5/1, however, and it's money back as a free bet if City win. Gone for that instead.

The only thing that would interest me about that is the offer of the free bet. Otherwise, with a 3-0 cushion, I can only really see Liverpool getting beaten. It just depends whether they are capable of a) not letting in more than 2, or b) scoring an away goal.

Having said this now, Liverpool will probably win.

I just think if Liverpool manage the first goal on the counter, City could rush into trying to score themselves (I mean, they'd need 5...) and that'd suit Liverpool even more. I'm expecting City to win, but the only result that fucks me over is a draw really.

4 hours ago, Nerf said:

I would be okay with this result.

Fantasy booking time. Liverpool get an early goal, City valiantly get 4 but crash out, morale drops and City lose the remaining PL games, United win the PL, Pep gets found out as a fraud and moves to Bolivia, Jose gets a 20 year contract and @MadJack loses it.

Man City XI: Ederson, Walker, Otamendi, Laporte, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Silva, Sane, Sterling, Bernardo, Jesus.

Liverpool XI: Karius, Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Milner, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Salah, Firmino, Mane.

Stuck a quid on a City player to get a red card at 6/1.

1 minute ago, Baddar said:

Struggling to understand how that got disallowed...

Im not sure either. If it was for offside it was a terrible call.