UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Lineker

This is fantastic. Just for the sheer "fuck you" to City being the best ever Prem team and this unstoppable machine rammed down people's throats. 

They can crumble and they have done. 3 times in one week. Fuck off Pep. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MDK said:

Liverpool might have a shot at winning the whole damn thing

We've won with a hell of a lot worse team than this and beat some of the best teams around that time. Why not. 

20 minutes ago, DMo Salah said:

We've won with a hell of a lot worse team than this and beat some of the best teams around that time. Why not. 

I wouldn't be surprised if your mob did it.

It's about time the Portugese Salah stepped up to the plate and faced the original version.

40 minutes ago, MDK said:

I wouldn't be surprised if your mob did it.

Think at this stage it's anyone's game. I mean if our game hadn't of happened Roma have proven that tonight, that was a brilliant result and comeback for them. 

Right bit of luck and quality at key moments can win you a game. We won a match we got dominated in. 

3 hours ago, DMo Salah said:

I was expecting something mad and passionate after seeing loads of City fans responses to last week. 

City deserved to go out just for having bus exit music.