UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Lineker

Salah :wub:

I watched on a delay because of my work schedule. We got very very lucky in the first half. It was poor by VVD on the first goal, and there's no argument from me, that disallowed goal was a bad call. Should've been a goal. But, we were much better in the second half even before The Pharoah of Anfield struck again. 

I really would love to draw Roma next, mainly because of Salah, but also because of the obvious reason. Well done to them though for knocking off Barca!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DMo Salah said:

Think at this stage it's anyone's game. I mean if our game hadn't of happened Roma have proven that tonight, that was a brilliant result and comeback for them. 

Right bit of luck and quality at key moments can win you a game. We won a match we got dominated in. 

There isn't a team left in that Liverpool should fear (beyond Sevilla :shifty:) and they can definitely feel like they've got a chance at winning the whole thing, especially if the like of Juve and Sevilla go through tomorrow. It feels like the UCL is more open than its been in a decade or more, which can only be a good thing. Real obviously the favourites, but Spurs took 4 points from them, they don't look the force they were a year ago.

Obviously as a United fan I hope you fail miserably but as a football fan Liverpool and especially Roma going through is brilliant. :) 

Edit: Salah is brilliant and yet more evidence of Jose being bad and stuff.

6 minutes ago, Colly said:

City deserved to go out just for having bus exit music. 

Felt very Ray Von from Phoenix Nights. THE LOUDER YOU SCREAM THE FASTER THE RIDE!!!

@MDK

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, MDK said:

And we beat Barrow. And they had Grant Holt.

Is Grant Holt able to move more than 5 yards in any direction?