UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Lineker

Also, Harry Winks has a long way to go, but he was excellent again tonight. He makes Dembele's fitness problems seem nowhere near as much of a problem as it should be - has a bright future if he keeps going. Love the way he drives forward & always looks to play forwards. Doesn't feel like an English player, really. 

16 minutes ago, MDK said:

He is nearly back from his drugs ban!

shut yr fucking whore mouth 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, MDK said:

Oh, what injury does he have exactly?

Every year one young Argentine player is chosen and ligament, cartilage and meniscus is carefully removed from a number of their hip, knee and ankle joints in order to rejuvenate the legend that is Gabriel Batistuta and keep his legs youthful and enshrined in their past glory.

Unfortunately Lamela's hips had an adverse reaction and has been on a waiting list for his own replacements. I hear they farmed some from Robbie Savage but it has taken a long time for Lamela's body to accept such shoddy parts. 

• Like 2

It works the other way though too, Diego Maradona donated his rib to make Sergio Aguero. Unfortunately, Lamela got his nose and there was a bit of 'powder' left in the nostril...

7 hours ago, MDK said:

Thats as maybe but I am certain it is a drug ban.

Joking aside, I have the exact same suspicion about Clyne. It's so weird that the club haven't even really acknowledged his injury despite him being out for at least half a season. We still don't even know what's "wrong" with him.

1 minute ago, Nerf said:

Joking aside, I have the exact same suspicion about Clyne. It's so weird that the club haven't even really acknowledged his injury despite him being out for at least half a season. We still don't even know what's "wrong" with him.

Why cant wikileaks release information about this, eh?

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be thrilled if we get a point tonight in Spain. Assuming Moscow win, it keeps us level on points with them, and a point ahead of Sevilla heading into the final match, home to Moscow. I like our chances of beating Moscow at Anfield. And if we can't do that, we don't deserve to advance as it is.

Sevilla should have scored twice (1st one was a really good save by Karius however they really should have scored) then Firmino should have scored.

AND THEN WE ONLY GONE AND SCORE A 2ND CORNER?!?!?! WTF!!!! 

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

3-0 now. Got to say this is full justification of Klopp and his fans. Knows what he's doing in the tournaments, this is the best Liverpool have looked in Europe since the Rafa days.

Brendan had a fantastic Champions League run that wasn't totally depressing whatsoever <_<