Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie Thread

Hellraiser

5 hours ago, Azazel said:

Are people from the TV shows going to be part of Infinity War?  I haven't watched any of them and don't really care to, I just want to know if I should watch them or just know who the hell they are.

Yeah, almost 90% no. I could be wrong and Marvel could have really managed to keep this secret somehow, but usually something like this would have leaked by now.

Well, there was a thing going around that episode 100 of SHIELD would have a "significant event"

It's set in space, maybe the future... and Episode 100 is about 2 months before Infinity War. Hmmmm....

Speaking of Infinity War, over on r/MarvelStudios a guy is leaking really short scenes from the movie. Descriptions in the spoiler tag. You've been warned.

Spoiler

- Proxima Midnight fighting Falcon, then throwing her staff at someone in the shadows who catches it. We know it's Cap, but it cuts out before the reveal. That'll be a badass scene. Then you get a look at Black Widow (with white hair), Falcon and Cap looking up at something.

- Scarlet Witch looking at Vision, who's in a jail cell. Then she blows up a truck (or someone else does, and she dodges the blast - I'm not sure)

- Star Lord, Gamora, Mantis and Drax are at the Collector's lair. Thanos is talking, asking him where the Reality Stone is. Collector said he sold it, though?! This doesn't bode well for Collector. We never see Thanos, though, but you hear him talking. I'm assuming the voice will be distorted/added to in the final cut, because it just sounds like Josh Brolin saying these lines and not an all-powerful space god.

I've gotta assume the trailer, or at the very least a teaser trailer, will be released alongside the premiere of Agents of SHIELD this coming Friday. It makes sense, and I'm pretty convinced this guy on that subreddit is contracted by Marvel (and DC) to be a sort of viral marketer.

Oh, and the Russos have included another Arrested Development easter egg in that Collectors Scene. If someone wants to know what it is, just ask. It's fucking hilarious.

Edited by tristy

22 hours ago, tristy said:

It'll still be attached to the Last Jedi most likely, but there's no way it doesn't premiere online first and break the fuckin' internet.

Oh yeah, for sure, but I'm not waiting two weeks and two days to watch that trailer. Tomorrow it is!

So Tom Holland also accidentally revealed the Infinity Wars poster on an Instagram Live Video. Mark Ruffalo had sent it to him as a gift, and as Holland held up the note attached with it, you could see on the back of the paper the words CONFIDENTIAL. DO NOT SHARE. 

Holland turns the page around, realizes what he's done and abruptly ends the video. You guys should check it out if possible, it's the most adorable thing ever.