WWE Supercard

Nikki

Holy shit, I am so picking Local Talent's card. Imagine how crazy people would be if he won and that's the prize they got for their whole weekend of grinding.

EDIT: I could get pro WM Rowan on Strowmans side but fuck playing that much. I'm going for LT,  only need to get top 58k for a pro SV Barrett. 

So between Cat Daddy's stupidness with last weeks RTG, and general apathy at the game, my Team is looking like losing 4 - 5 members before next Team Event.

Anyone from EWB want to join? 

6 hours ago, Ace said:

So between Cat Daddy's stupidness with last weeks RTG, and general apathy at the game, my Team is looking like losing 4 - 5 members before next Team Event.

Anyone from EWB want to join? 

Well, now that you mention it...

Best cards are Lvl 0 MitB Pros of Seth/Roman (About 12.5k points total) and either a SV Fusion Charlotte or lvl 0 MitB Pro Becky (Think Becky will just edge out Charlotte once I've played her 40 matches). How's that sound?

Can normally do 10 shards/200 points as a minimum. Are you guys averse to people putting in shit cards to train whilst going through the early rounds of RTG? :shifty:

• Like 1

• Admin

So Team EWB, what is our plan going forward? I notice we only seem to be active in the Team RD these days. I can understand ignoring Team PCC because it's worthless, but Team RTG should still be an avenue for progression?

I think the issue with Team RTG is that the combined sum of the amount of hours we can all dedicate to it ends up with us getting enough +5 wins for a Legendary card which is useless to all of us at this point. Based on what I saw last week it's become a place for people to put cards they want to train up in and then let other people use them in matches which seems a bit unfair.

Right around there yeah. Which to me sounds like a ridiculous amount to ask for out of anyone on a Monday/Tuesday. Not to mention there will come a point in which Survivor cards will be the same as current Legendary cards and we'll have no choice but to move up to Mania cards

Been a decent couple of days, won my first WM KOTR and got Naomi and Jimmy Uso (oh well), also got a second HHH from my WM Fusions which I will pro as soon as I can (probably January based on the 160 games needed) and traded in for my first Brock SummerSlam card.

If anybody chooses to jump to Ace's team, I totally get it. No hard feelings. Though, we did finally just hit Mania tier together.

As for the EWB Hitmen, I will be the first to admit. I absolutely do not have the time to commit to Team RTG to get us too cards that will do us any good. With a full time job and responsibilities at home, that event during the week is nearly impossible.

Team Ring Dom, I am happy and have the time to put my share of the work in to get us the card for that event.

I'm not even sure Team PCC is still a thing, but either way, Fuck That Event.

Edited by Blehschmidt

This might have been covered somewhere in the 179 pages before this one, but how on earth do I get a gold star pro card? I know combining two cards makes it a silver pro card, but I always see the gold star ones and it confuses me.