Euro 2016

Lineker

As the Dutchman with no dog in the Euro 2016 fight, my heart rate just leveled out after that final 10 minutes for Ireland and the entirety of Hungary/Portugal. So many 'minnows' are still in the fight, and I really hope the upsets won't stop here. I want the most minnow-tastic finals in Euro history

This tournament is like when you would pirate FM and the tournaments would be full of Luxembourg, Western Samoa and the Isle of Skye.

• Like 2

The second part of that bracket is gonna be a slaughter. Italy/Spain out before the quarters, then germany or italy/spain out before the semi's. And on the other end it only takes Portugal and Belgium losing to get a small timer in the final.

Here's to hoping Ireland win in the 94th minute through a handball from Robbie Keane.

I think Ireland can upset France if they play that kind of high pressure, intense game like they did against Italy. But since everyone in France is so good there is a chance they can expose themselves a little bit too much and get blown out.