Sky Bet EFL 2016/17

Lineker

Just now, Adam said:

The Italian way, seemingly? That or Britain just keeps attracting the biggest dolts they have over there.

Apparently the chairman picks the team, so goes the rumour. You can tell a chairman is class if he was wanted in Albania for financial crimes.

Just now, MDK said:

Apparently the chairman picks the team, so goes the rumour. You can tell a chairman is class if he was wanted in Albania for financial crimes.

I have to say I'm surprised Barry Hearn left the club with such a crook. Surely he should've known better?

Then again, our saviour John Ryan tried selling us to a non-existent Northern Irish hedgefund run by crooks, so maybe not everyone is perfect.

Just now, Adam said:

I have to say I'm surprised Barry Hearn left the club with such a crook. Surely he should've known better?

Then again, our saviour John Ryan tried selling us to a non-existent Northern Irish hedgefund run by crooks, so maybe not everyone is perfect.

I loved Bazza, he knew how to run a club. A lot of the fans didn't like him but he was really good for the club. I guess he just had enough. 

John Ryan, oldest professional football player in England >_>

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MDK said:

I loved Bazza, he knew how to run a club. A lot of the fans didn't like him but he was really good for the club. I guess he just had enough. 

John Ryan, oldest professional football player in England >_>

Yep, funny bloke but he lost his way towards the end of his stewardship so I'm quite glad he's gone now, our owners are sensible if not a little boring and safe. I'll take that over being sold to a random foreigner who wrecks the club like you've had to suffer with, or Leeds or whoever.

J.R. was good for daft shit like that, coming on as a sub for three minutes at Hereford just to "break the record" :lol:. He made sure it was in a game that didn't matter to either side, and I think we were up by 2/3 goals at the time too.

10 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Had Orient in my BTTS and they had 2 sent off in the first 14 mins, including one inside the first 60 seconds. What the fuck, @MDK?

Don't blame me, you twunt. We've been a hot mess for a time now, between 2014-16 we've had more managers (SEVEN) in two seasons than during my season ticket days (1999-20something >_>) its a fucking joke, and not a funny one at that.

55 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

Nigel Pearson losing a job because of his own poor behaviour? I am shocked, shocked I tell you.

Derby would be in a much better position if Nigel's kid had signed for them and then partaken in a taped racist orgy. Worked for Leicester.