Sky Bet EFL 2016/17

Lineker

Do you reckon you can keep hold of Bogle? Was talking to one of my mates from Grimsby (well he lives in malaysia now via Grimsby) the other day and he was saying that he's been linked to Wigan and a few other clubs. 

44 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

Do you reckon you can keep hold of Bogle? Was talking to one of my mates from Grimsby (well he lives in malaysia now via Grimsby) the other day and he was saying that he's been linked to Wigan and a few other clubs. 

Wigan and Notts Forrest last I heard

We have him under contract until Summer 2018, so we can hold on to him, if he goes for anything less than £2mil to £3mil without some sort of add ons we would be mad.  We have no reason to sell right now, but I could see us cashing in if either an offer is too good in Jan, but deffo next summer, if you catch my drift.

Considering we bought him for something like £30k last summer, great buy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rich said:

Wigan and Notts Forrest last I heard

We have him under contract until Summer 2018, so we can hold on to him, if he goes for anything less than £2mil to £3mil without some sort of add ons we would be mad.  We have no reason to sell right now, but I could see us cashing in if either an offer is too good in Jan, but deffo next summer, if you catch my drift.

Considering we bought him for something like £30k last summer, great buy.

Or you could Orient him and sack him off on a free

17 minutes ago, Twist said:

I love football.

As I'm sure @Gazz @Colly and @TCO do too!

Damn straight I do! :w00t:

I closed my laptop with the radio stream at 95mins, I went off to stew for half an hour and I was baffled when the 4-3 popped up everywhere. Brilliant!

CteIHrXUEAAYI5n.jpg:large 

I think Mitro summed up all our feelings after the match :wub:

• Like 2

I had to download a new browser to post in here...

Yep, that felt pretty good. Horrible second half to watch and utterly spoiled to an extent by a classic 2nd tier refereeing performance (seriously, ten bookings and an utter failure to control the game), but what a last two minutes. People were leaving at 3-2 too.

Last year I left a game early because our opponents Crewe took a 2-1 lead in injury time. We NEVER leave early but my dad just stormed out so I had to follow him or else I couldn't get home.

Walking away from the ground we heard a big cheer, we'd equalised. Then we heard another one...we won 3-2.

Unreal.

1 hour ago, Mad Jack said:

4-1 up against Yeovil and as far as I know none of our players have been murdered yet. Good day.

Great day, we're right behind you now! Huge win for us away to Portsmouth, probably one of the toughest tests we'll face this season.

• Like 1