Sky Bet EFL 2016/17

Lineker

12 minutes ago, Adam said:

Man I like this football lark. Where's it been for the past three years?

For the last 20 years its been travelling home, dunno where its got to tho. 

• Like 3

I'm surprised Carey is still there a bit, seemed a cracking player last season.

Yeovil were the biggest set of thugs I think I've ever seen live today. Awful, and such a shame considering how good a football side they used to be. In fact, their brilliant Conference winning team had their now manager Darren Way in midfield. Clearly he hasn't translated that to his managerial style!

46 minutes ago, Adam said:

I'm surprised Carey is still there a bit, seemed a cracking player last season.

Yeovil were the biggest set of thugs I think I've ever seen live today. Awful, and such a shame considering how good a football side they used to be. In fact, their brilliant Conference winning team had their now manager Darren Way in midfield. Clearly he hasn't translated that to his managerial style!

Ah, so you never saw Stuart Hicks or Dave McGhee play for Orient >_>

Or, for that matter, me during Sunday League.

19 minutes ago, MDK said:

Ah, so you never saw Stuart Hicks or Dave McGhee play for Orient >_>

Or, for that matter, me during Sunday League.

Actually no, but Stuart Hicks used to play for us too!

Just to drive home how bad Yeovil were today...our striker got a concussion, another injured his ribs and had to go to hospital, one got gouged in the eye and was bleeding as a result and our right back is in hospital literally pissing blood.

10 minutes ago, GA! said:

Football didn't exist between May 2010 and August 2016.

I'd agree with this, but the best day of my bloody life happened at a football game in 2013 so this can't be true :P

1 minute ago, Adam said:

Actually no, but Stuart Hicks used to play for us too!

Me and my mate used to have a little giggle about Hicks sharing a hotel room with whomever and Hicks saying to his roomy "Would you like another cup of lager? I'll be mother."

Halcyon days.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Adam said:

Just to drive home how bad Yeovil were today...our striker got a concussion, another injured his ribs and had to go to hospital, one got gouged in the eye and was bleeding as a result and our right back is in hospital literally pissing blood.

Did you catch a glimpse of Izale McLeod? I understand he came on for about 35 minutes.

42 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

Did you catch a glimpse of Izale McLeod? I understand he came on for about 35 minutes.

He did, first thing he did was jump five yards sideways into one of our players, pole-axing him. Then he got round our defender and in on goal then side-footed wide. All in all I'd say he was useless.

6 minutes ago, Adam said:

He did, first thing he did was jump five yards sideways into one of our players, pole-axing him. Then he got round our defender and in on goal then side-footed wide. All in all I'd say he was useless.

I see he's picking up where he left off, then.

• Like 1