Sky Bet EFL 2016/17

Lineker

2 hours ago, Twist said:

I played for their youth team 20 years ago. :(Y):

See I knew there was a reason why I liked them :)

So Charlton Athletic appears to have become a bit of a dictatorship it seems. 

Charlton Athletic

Tuesday 2nd August 2016

NAME REDACTED IN POST

We are writing to you in relation to your recent purchase of a Season Ticket for the forthcoming 2016/17 season. Whilst we appreciate your continued support here at The Valley you will no doubt be more than aware of some of the issues that we unfortunately experienced towards the end of last season.

As a club we have listened to and acted upon some of the concerns raised by the supporters during the closed season. We have identified however that certain comments placed on social media websites by yourself have been not particularly constructive. Whilst we recognize that everyone is entitled to their own personal opinion it is not helpful when inflammatory comments are posted on such websites.

As a result it has been decided that your season ticket will be allocated to you, in person by myself at the club by mutual appointment. If you can please let me know when will be convenient we can agree a date / time when such issue may be made.

I need to advise you that the granting of your season ticket will be 'conditional' and subject to you signing an 'Agreed Behavioral Contract' (ABC) which will request that you refrain from posting derogatory or inflammatory comments regarding the Club or people representing the club in future on any social media websites, or carrying out any other form of behavior that could be deemed to be of an anti-social nature.

Yours sincerely

Cliff Eager

Duty Safety Officer

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MDK said:

It's been downhill ever since you left 

They once let me play for the other team because they literally had no concerns about me making a difference. Wasted a gem of a talent, they did.

17 minutes ago, Twist said:

They once let me play for the other team because they literally had no concerns about me making a difference. Wasted a gem of a talent, they did.

"Free transfer? Good Lord were paying you to go"

• Like 1

• Admin

Glad to see the season get's underway this weekend. I thought the Championship usually starts the week before the Prem. but I didn't notice anything whilst I was away last weekend so assume away at Wigan is our first game.

• Like 2