Sky Bet EFL 2016/17

Lineker

We must have bought a slo-mo camera over the summer and we're going to milk it for every penny.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gazz said:

We must have bought a slo-mo camera over the summer and we're going to milk it for every penny.

Must have been one of Rafa's demands when agreeing to sign a contract extension.  

Season starts this weekend, anyone care to predict the winners of each division? Or have we already done that?

Newcastle, Bradford, Plymouth are my choices, for what it's worth. I'm hopeful we'll make the play offs at the very least.

I'm... pensive more than anything about Argyle. We've lost 11 and added 13, including some of the best players from last term like Curtis Nelson and Reuben Reid. That's even more than last season and I think these losses are bigger than last season, which was mainly clearing out dead weight and sick notes like Dominic Blizzard and Matt Lecointe.

And even if we start well, we'll probably bottle it anyway. >_>

21 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

I'm... pensive more than anything about Argyle. We've lost 11 and added 13, including some of the best players from last term like Curtis Nelson and Reuben Reid. That's even more than last season and I think these losses are bigger than last season, which was mainly clearing out dead weight and sick notes like Dominic Blizzard and Matt Lecointe.

And even if we start well, we'll probably bottle it anyway. >_>

At least you always have your glory hunt fail safe team to fall back on.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Noah said:

Any chance Villa and Newcastle lay down so Brighton can get an automatic promotion spot? :(

I mean, Villa will probably get knocked down by a lot of teams. One of the worst teams in Premier League history and I'm not sure why everyone is so convinced they're waltzing straight back to the Premier League.

Newcastle Brighton and Norwich to get promoted from the Championship 

Sheffield Utd, Millwall and Bradford to get promoted from League 1

Portsmouth, Doncaster, Leyton Orient and Accrington to get promoted from League 2 

Those are my predictions...so that means I've probably jinxed all them teams. Sorry guys :((apart from Millwall, fuck Millwall) 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Twist said:

I mean, Villa will probably get knocked down by a lot of teams. One of the worst teams in Premier League history and I'm not sure why everyone is so convinced they're waltzing straight back to the Premier League.

We came straight back up after our 15 point season, it's not unheard of.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davidmarrio said:

Newcastle Brighton and Norwich to get promoted from the Championship 

Sheffield Utd, Millwall and Bradford to get promoted from League 1

Portsmouth, Doncaster, Leyton Orient and Accrington to get promoted from League 2 

Those are my predictions...so that means I've probably jinxed all them teams. Sorry guys :((apart from Millwall, fuck Millwall) 

You utter bastard 

• Like 2