FIFA World Cup 2018

Lineker

55 minutes ago, Switzerlineker said:

Imagine the scenes if Brazil somehow fuck today up.

I wouldn't bet against Mexico the way this world cup has gone.

• Like 1

I've tried to find that out too. Mainly I just read loads of people laughing at Hernandez on Twitter for it, the motivation remains unclear.

Neymar...words can't describe how much of a twat he truly is. Layun has accidentally stood on him, it isn't that bad and it certainly isn't a red card. The commentators were being silly.

Also, is this "Mark Clattenburg has had a look and says this..." thing a parody or something? I haven't physically seen him since the first game of the tournament and every time a commentator says that he's had a look at it, I pretty much always find myself thinking the exact opposite is true. So glad he pissed off to Saudi Arabia.

I like to think one of players sat down with the however many have done it told them they were going to do a Romania. Then they all laughed when they came into training with shit hair. 

#brenchill

• Thanks 1