FIFA World Cup 2018

Lineker

5 minutes ago, PolaMDK said:

You know they want China there

A China World Cup would be the biggest ever - and for not much outlay. They already have 25 stadiums with a capacity of 50,000 or more, have the infrastructure to host it and the kind of enthusiastic home crowd found at USA 94 or South Korea/Japan 2002. China World Cup would be amazing.

• Admin
2 minutes ago, MexicoJack said:

A China World Cup would be the biggest ever - and for not much outlay. They already have 25 stadiums with a capacity of 50,000 or more, have the infrastructure to host it and the kind of enthusiastic home crowd found at USA 94 or South Korea/Japan 2002. China World Cup would be amazing.

Nice try, Jinping.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MexicoJack said:

But what about their human rights record, eh?

17 hours ago, Hobo said:

I'll be 34 then too! maybe I'll have some responsibility by then  :shifty:

That's why I'm banking on Qatar 2022. Surely I won't have responsibilites at 30? That'd be terrible!

• Like 1