UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Lineker

I dont think I'd ever see Arsenal destroying Barca 4-0.

Glad they went through though, that corner was cheeky as fuck.

• Like 1

I don’t feel like it is that unbelievable. Don’t mean that to downplay what Liverpool’s have done tonight, praising them if anything cause under Klopp this Liverpool side have time and time again shown an ability to just blitz teams when facing pressure. 

Between that and Barcelona showing last season in the second leg against Roma that they’re capable of just not turning up or thinking the jobs already done I never really felt it was gonna take some big miracle tonight. Even the 3-0 in the first leg was flattering.

Never write of Liverpool football club. 

That was possibly the best night of my life what an incredible game of football to witness live. Everyone wrote us off and yet here we are again those fucking annoying scousers going against the grain and pulling off another mental comeback. 

Every range of emotion possible through that and when that fourth went in. Just absolute carnage. Arms everywhere. 

People who don't get football need to watch games like this. 

Not ashamed to admit I cried in the ground. Just cannot get over wtf I just witnessed. Its nights like this where I could still go the game with my dad and experience this with him but i know somewhere up above he saw every minute of it and was going just as apeshit as me!

How the fuck am I meant to sleep after that!?!?!

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, Colly said:

Just think, if it wasnt for Martin Dubravka's arse there's a fair chance this doesn't happen. Butterfly effect.

Between Rafa, Milner, Gini, knocking out Salah, powering up set-piece Origi and VVD being possessed by the ghost of Phillippe Albert all season, I'm claiming this as a spritual Champions League win for Newcastle.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Colly said:

This isn't my first language so I learned the swear words first. Load of Scheisse, no one does that.

The word Fuck is a much bigger deal to English speakers than to Germans, from what I am told.

I love when Jurgen swears. Its great.

6 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Never write of Liverpool football club. 

That was possibly the best night of my life what an incredible game of football to witness live. Everyone wrote us off and yet here we are again those fucking annoying scousers going against the grain and pulling off another mental comeback. 

Every range of emotion possible through that and when that fourth went in. Just absolute carnage. Arms everywhere. 

People who don't get football need to watch games like this. 

Not ashamed to admit I cried in the ground. Just cannot get over wtf I just witnessed. Its nights like this where I could still go the game with my dad and experience this with him but i know somewhere up above he saw every minute of it and was going just as apeshit as me!

Yeah, but you'll never see Fabrice Pancrate score that goal against Watford though.

:crying:

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Let me be the first to congratulate you and your girlfriend on the upcoming birth of your son, Divock Alexander-Marriott.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1