UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Lineker

• Admin

Poch in floods of tears was something else.

Starting to come back to earth now. Liverpool are in the form of their lives right now and we can't win a game for toffee. They'll win, but what an experience it's going to be.

Went to bed at HT as I had to get up early, and while I wasn't expecting a comeback, waking up to see that Spurs turned it around didn't even surprise me. Crazy competition this year. Hope they win the final.

5 hours ago, Jimmy said:

WJEBFHOBEQRNOUBEQRNIOBTNITBNJGR BNOIEBFQNOIBERQ NO'IEF nioerniorbenionjfe kj vrvbjrwve LAMELAAAAAA jnwenevwn;vewn;vewnkvwe'vweopewvopevwkln'evnkl'vewmnpvewnfonioinvrnorvnrv3

Exactly

7 hours ago, Lineker said:

Starting to come back to earth now. Liverpool are in the form of their lives right now and we can't win a game for toffee. They'll win, but what an experience it's going to be.

Your reverse psychology won't work on us. We are cursed after Rafa performed blood magic in 05 at half time. 

Least we can wear red in the final now and not have to wear the ribena kit 

7 hours ago, Lineker said:

Form is irrelevant in a game like this. And you won last night!

It's a major final, it could go either way.

So, if Arsenal and Chelsea both get through tonight, then both European finals will be all-English. Has that ever happened before for any country?

20 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Your reverse psychology won't work on us. We are cursed after Rafa performed blood magic in 05 at half time.  

Least we can wear red in the final now and not have to wear the ribena kit  

Why do you hate Milner so?

12 minutes ago, Nelson said:

So, if Arsenal and Chelsea both get through tonight, then both European finals will be all-English. Has that ever happened before for any country?

No. No more than 3 out of 4 so far. However, before 1997 there was only one team from each country (and the previous winners) in the european cup/champions league and even then it was just 2 clubs per country for the top leagues. It's an impressive achievement now (if they do it) but it would have been quite a feat back then.

• Thanks 1

• Admin
38 minutes ago, Adam said:

Form is irrelevant in a game like this. And you won last night!

It's a major final, it could go either way.

Oh for sure we have a chance. I'm just a natural pessimist when it comes to Spurs!

Champions League is basically gonna end up like Captain America: Civil War. 

Unlikely enemies become allies in wanting the other team to lose. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Champions League is basically gonna end up like Captain America: Civil War. 

Unlikely enemies become allies in wanting the other team to lose. 

I'm already preparing myself to become the biggest Liverpool fan ever for one night only.