UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Lineker

Just now, Bobfoc said:

Bloody liberals and their diversity quotas.

Call me traditional but I prefer my streakers fat, hairy, drunk and definitely male.

• Like 1

Spurs just haven't got going. Some staunch defending, but as soon as they get over the halfway line they have no ideas. Eriksen has been really disappointing.

Liverpool haven't needed to find the extra gear we know they're capable of. Been disciplined and their usual busy selves but I think Klopp will be getting into them a bit at half time.

Frustrating penalty in the first few seconds but Spurs have largely controlled the ball but not really shown a lot of urgency with it. Second half could be interesting if Spurs start getting those through balls to Son right but definitely need a spark.

I get letter of the law, but I think it is a real shame that that is a penalty.

a) It wasn't intentional.

b) It bounced off of his chest onto his arm.

c) It was a pass that was going nowhere (it wasn't a shot that was on goal or a pass to someone in a position to score).

It becomes a bit like the swinging arm thing when people challenge for the ball. Who realistically defends with their arms down by their side at ALL times? Sissoko was gesticulating to do something as you might do to communicate, so...I dunno. Just a real shame because it feels like it has killed the game on a penalty that really didn't need to be given.

Lamela, Moura and Llorente are the three warming up for Spurs and are the correct three.

We've looked pretty good in this half, definitely better than Liverpool who have been distinctly average, but still missing that final ball. All three of those could really make an impact.