UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Lineker

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

Going to try and sleep before our early flight to Madrid in the morning. Win or lose, the next 24 hours or so are going to be a simply incredible experience. Proud of this team whatever happens!!

That's loser talk if I've ever heard it...😋

Have a cracking time though, an opportunity of a lifetime to see your team play in the Champions League final!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

I'm looking forward to the opportunity of a lifetime to see my team play in the FA Trophy Final.

Truly the most prestigious tin cup

Is it 8pm yet?

9 hours ago, Lineker said:

Going to try and sleep before our early flight to Madrid in the morning. Win or lose, the next 24 hours or so are going to be a simply incredible experience. Proud of this team whatever happens!!

I hope you enjoy it no matter what. I want you to have a boss time cause I wish I could be there and experience it but least I'll have my own experience of watching it in my home town with everyone else. 

If we were to lose to an English team....least it's not gonna be the Mancs, the blueshite or Chelsea....

• Thanks 1

I have a feeling Spurs might pull this off. I think the pressure is more heavily on Liverpool after last year. For all the progress Liverpool have made under Klopp, he still hasn't won a trophy with them yet, and perhaps that could play on the mind too.

Either way, I'm looking forward to this match more than I've looked forward to a Champions League Final in years. I'd be happy enough with either team winning.

I don't think I mind who wins it. Would be great for Spurs, but Liverpool coming away from this season empty handed seems unfair. Come full time I will be very happy for the winning manager and gutted for the losing one.

I live in rural bumfuck Pennsylvania, so I'm up and driving 3 hours to Philly to go watch the game with the Supporters Club out there in a pub to get that great atmosphere.

I'm trying not to get too confident about the match. We have to be favorites, but memories of last year and pretty much every Final or Title Chase I've ever watched are haunting me 😢🤞

2 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Eventful morning. Hopefully not broken it by stacking it down the escalator at Luton. 

IMG-20190601-WA0007.jpg

Hope you're alright fella and it's nothing too bad! 

Go hit the ale!! 

2 hours ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

I live in rural bumfuck Pennsylvania, so I'm up and driving 3 hours to Philly to go watch the game with the Supporters Club out there in a pub to get that great atmosphere.

I'm trying not to get too confident about the match. We have to be favorites, but memories of last year and pretty much every Final or Title Chase I've ever watched are haunting me 😢🤞

Great dedication. Still hope you lose. >_>

• Haha 1