UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Lineker

FUCKKKIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN GEEEEEYTTTTTTTTIIIIIINN

Comisserations the Tottenham fans you will get back here again. I've been here before as have the other Liverpool fans here. You will honestly get back to this stage again. You are a sound bunch of fans and honestly probably one of the best group of fans on here. 

But the rest of you... LIVERPOOL ARE FUCKING CONQUERING EUROPE ONCE AGAIN GET ABSOLUTELY FUCKED. CALL US INSUFFERABLE ALL YOU WANT THESE LADS DESERVE THIS!! 97 POINTS AND BACK TO BACK FINALS. LIVERPOOL ARE BACK ON THE FUCKING SCENE 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Comisserations the Tottenham fans you will get back here again. I've been here before as have the other Liverpool fans here. You will honestly get back to this stage again. You are a sound bunch of fans and honestly probably one of the best group of fans on here. 

I appreciate your sentiment but I think this is the ceiling for this team, and perhaps this might even be the catalyst for several of the top names to leave for sunnier/moneyer pastures.

4 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

I appreciate your sentiment but I think this is the ceiling for this team, and perhaps this might even be the catalyst for several of the top names to leave for sunnier/moneyer pastures.

I don't think anyone major is leaving this summer who hasn't already probably been leaving for like six months now.

8 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

FUCKKKIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN GEEEEEYTTTTTTTTIIIIIINN

But the rest of you... LIVERPOOL ARE FUCKING CONQUERING EUROPE ONCE AGAIN GET ABSOLUTELY FUCKED. CALL US INSUFFERABLE ALL YOU WANT THESE LADS DESERVE THIS!! 97 POINTS AND BACK TO BACK FINALS. LIVERPOOL ARE BACK ON THE FUCKING SCENE 

Its alright for Liverpool. If you need a new CB or GK you can just go out and spend £70m on them. Buying the CL and ruining football :shifty:

I'd say it's fair that this season ends with Man City and Liverpool both winning major honours.

Very unfortunate Spurs, but did fabulously to get this far.

Ajax may be sat at home thinking "what could have been?" watching the quality of this game though.

6 minutes ago, Adam said:

Ajax may be sat at home thinking "what could have been?" watching the quality of this game though.

Barca vs Ajax would have been more exciting that is for sure

Just not clinical enough in the final third which was the difference in the end. Moura catches that effort properly and maybe a different result but despite controlling the game didn't really look like scoring. Well done Liverpool as they deserved something out of this season and took the chances offered to them. Enjoy the moment guys!

Just now, DavidMarrio said:

20190601_220608.jpgWE'VE WON IT 6 TIMES

WE'VE WON IT 6 TIMESSSSS 

IN MADRID

WEVE WON IT 6 TIMES 

If Norwich had done it they wouldn't have needed to use both hands.

• Like 3

Oh man, that was so much fun. The atmosphere that was created an bar was incredible. They had to turn away people because the turn out was so high. Just nonstop singing and chanting, so much happiness. I've followed Liverpool very passionately for just over a decade now, so the only trophy I've been around for is the League Cup with Kenny. This was amazing today.

I walked out of the pub smelling of alcohol and sweat, I was covered in beer that was sprayed in celebrations, I don't know how many strangers I embraced or was embraced by. But I definitely walked out with the biggest grin on my face too.

Forget "from Paris down to Turkey". We can now sing "From Paris down to Madrid, we've won the fucking lot!"

Also, as a Tye Dillinger fan, I also loved the "SIX!" chant in place of 10.