Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout

Azazel

The only bit of Slime Climb I'm really struggling on now is the the two yellow tubes you have to walk along; everything else I've pretty much got the hang of. It's really just a case of patience and getting the right line for it, but the balance beams are a nightmare regardless.

• Like 1

4th when I played drunk when I got home at 2am on Saturday night and a 5th yesterday evening. Still not done better than 3rd.

With the tail grab I now do nothing for the first minute and when I do start playing after that I just lurk rather than chase too much. Grabbed off someone just as the counter hit zero. 😂 I can only imagine how frustrated they must have been 

• Like 1

I'm getting into final 12s or so more often. Took a 3rd and 4th within a few games on Friday evening. Was doing really well on the Hexagon final as everyone had fallen down and I had half a layer to myself that I was jauntily bouncing and diving around, but typically when I fell I just immediately dropped through about 5 levels immediately. Blah.

So I remain winless. I looked at the trophies though and only 22% of people have at least 1 win so I don't feel toooo useless as I think I'm a regular mixer into the top 20 finishers. I only play maybe three or four games in a session at most though, I only like playing quick bursts, so I'm never gonna become amazing.

Nope. My closest was the losing Tail Grab (or whatever the final version of that is) in the last second, and other than that I've got nowhere near. I also took a week out and found it much harder coming back (even lost a few round 1's). Still can not do Slime Climb.

Just played my first game after the new update. Got Slime Climb as game two and my heart nearly stopped when I got past the first part and got to where you usually just have to weave around large balls being shot at you... and instead nearly got bowled over by those sticks that occasionally show up in Fruit Chute instead. I made it past and it didn't seem like it really wiped out a lot of people, but I did see that they were piling up near the bottom.

• Like 1