Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout

Azazel

Game got released today, servers got taken down so they can add more since I guess the player base was much bigger than expected.  Anybody else going to get in on this ridiculous?  I feel like I might actually enjoy watching people play over actually playing because I want to see them get frustrated instead of it happening to myself.

If you haven't heard of it, its a Battle Royale game except you are these dumb little unathletic jelly bans running obstacle courses and other mini games until only one is left standing and it really promotes the idea that the absolute worst thing imaginable is other people.

So, Takeshi's Castle?

Was really excited to try this out but I've tried downloading it on PSN twice and both times it's failed so I'm just gonna hold off for a while and hope whatever issue (probably a ton of people trying to download/install it all at once?) clears up.

Loving the game so far. Played this afternoon before the servers pooped out. 

Very much Takeshis Castle / Total Wipeout / Bring on the Wall etc etc. Lot of room to add more rounds whenever they wanted to do the update. Got the final and was at the end but didn't realise you had to wait for the crown to drop and tried to dive and grab :(

I came 2nd on Hex-a-gone. Made a bad mistake with the jump and scuppered myself. 

Resigning myself to never winning as all my friends pick up wins as we couldn't party up :(