Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout

Azazel

I got my one and only win so far from a solo tail tag final.  It was me, two friends and one other guy, who did not realize he had no chance in hell of winning.

I've still not won one. I've finally qualified from the stupid whirlygig round and the slime climb which I'd never even gotten past the second sliding blocks platform until I came 6th on it today....and I got to play my first falling hexagon level too.

I got to do my first dash for the crown and finished about 6th of 8. I had an early lead but got clattered into by two balls in quick succession.

1 hour ago, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster said:

I've still not won one. I've finally qualified from the stupid whirlygig round and the slime climb which I'd never even gotten past the second sliding blocks platform until I came 6th on it today....and I got to play my first falling hexagon level too.

I got to do my first dash for the crown and finished about 6th of 8. I had an early lead but got clattered into by two balls in quick succession.

Best thing to do on Whirlygig is at the start part let the spinning things just smack you as you can get fortunate and it just smacks you all the way to the bit where you have to jump/climb to the first fan bit. 

Also the bit near the end I've found if you go straight down the middle, you can jump just before getting to the top of the slope and the fan might hit you but it won't knock you off so you get to the final checkpoint.  

Slime Climb I have a love/hate relationship with purely because it's great if you advance as it eliminates so many people but you need to be patient and not let others get in your way which is so hard especially on bits like the moving sliding blocks or the balance beam bit 

Slime climb is a sick creature unfit for this world. I best it once ever and than another time got right to the end and in my excitement got booped off by a wrecking Ball. I've won over when another guy and me both got smacked off in the spinning game and he happened to hit first. A true testament to skill that one.

one thing that really helped me with the beams was realizing I didn't need to jump onto the first one, I can just walk on it and then I only have to properly place one jump. I don't nail it every time but I don't think I've failed out on that part in a good while (usually when I get eliminated now it's because I get overcommitted to doing that first skip to just jump up a level and skip the first two moving walls).

After two 3rd place Pentagone finishes, I just had an epic 6 round game. Assumed the last 8 would be the final, got a 4 on 4 footie one instead which was easily won, then after holding the tail for about a minute on Royal Fumble lost it in the last second. Gutted.

This game is fun! But surprisingly hard. I've not gotten past round 4 yet. But on my very first event I came in 2nd place AND I beat Slime Climb my first try (almost didn't because of the asshole standing on the tube-y platform).