Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout

Azazel

Won one of the crazier Fall Mountains I've ever played tonight, as this late into the season usually people don't screw up on the last hurdle. This time I watched like five or six people either jump too early, forget to grab, or get knocked off by the swinging hammers they put in after the remix and somehow got the crown in spite of running into ball after ball after ball in the second-to-last section of the course.

Hit 40 the other day so now I'm actually fucking around a little more when I have comfortable leads, looking forward to season 2 where I absolutely don't have a chance of making it all the way up the progression ladder again.

3 hours ago, apsham said:

I like the suggestion that people are making of silver crowns if you get to the final that trade up at a 1/10 rate for regular crowns.

This is a very good idea, I like it.

Up to seven wins now (five on Fall Mountain, two on Jump Showdown). Have gotten to loads of finals, but only played Royal Fumble twice, which is a shame as it is fun.

Unfortunately, I appear to have regressed in Slime Climb. Haven’t gotten beyond it since they did the mid season update.

Just now, Cymbols said:

This is a very good idea, I like it.

Up to seven wins now (five on Fall Mountain, two on Jump Showdown). Have gotten to loads of finals, but only played Royal Fumble twice, which is a shame as it is fun.

Unfortunately, I appear to have regressed in Slime Climb. Haven’t gotten beyond it since they did the mid season update.

I think it's a fair way to go about it - if you play regularly but don't win you could at least have one of the top level costumes at least ONCE a season. It's not like the game is ever going to be a very serious e-sport so just have fun with it.

Presuming once this comes in (is it today or tomorrow?) all the old levels go? I never did manage Slime Climb, closest I ever got was just about getting across the cylinder thingys but someone grabbed me and pushed me off. :(

Just had a Fall Guys See Saw round where the see saws were going forwards/backwards instead of left and right. First time seeing that. Everyone was stood at the front of one, and no-one was willing to come to the back to even it out and the game just timed out.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Josh Mulaney said:

I made it to my first final!

I still lost.

what final was it

i've mostly stopped playing. i had a good week of enjoying it, but i think i've realised there are more mini games that i dislike than ones i like.