UEFA Champions League 2020/21

Lineker

1 minute ago, damshow said:

The real key for Chelsea to win European silverware appears to be sacking their manager midseason.

I think I'm right in saying that this has been the case for all three of their Champions League final appearances.

Chelsea earned it tonight, but I bet they weren't expecting Pep to make it THAT easy for them. No holding midfielder against a counter attacking side, and played so narrow in attack that it was SO easy for Chelsea to attack from wide in transition. My goodness, what a bottle job.

Pep changing his tactics for no reason masterclass there for the final. Get fucked City!

Well deserved Chelsea 

I dont care for Chelsea winning it, but City still not being able to win it after the money spent will never not be hilarious.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Happy for you @stokeriño. Even if it does now mean that pretty much everyone is winning things except United lately. :(

Long may it continue :shifty:

• Like 1

As shit as Man City were, what a defensive performance from Chelsea. If Chelsea ever build a new stadium, it should be called the N'GoloDome.

• Like 1

City will probably appeal this result to the CAS...

Funny how Scott Carson is the only Champions League winner in the City squad

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, damshow said:

The real key for Chelsea to win European silverware appears to be sacking their manager midseason.

For me given that they give medals to anybody (Willy!) Lampard should get one.

It's pretty great that PSG sacked Tuchel after a season where they didn't quite win the Champions League, then he goes and wins it immediately with Chelsea whilst PSG can't even win the French league title under Pochettino.

• Like 2