The New New Kit Thread

Baddar

Seems the leaks were right and we're rocking the Sweden esque kit. Doesn't quite come across in those photos but there's a peacock motif in the main part of the kit which is interesting I guess. Sponsor looks shit though, like something I'd slap on a kit on Pro Evo 4 because I couldn't be arsed using the editor.

It's a no from me, will have to see if the away/3rd are interesting. I seem to recall there was a leak of the third that looked like a crazy tie dye red thing.

14 minutes ago, FestiveJack said:

I like that home kit. Errea is a fun supplier, they do most of the smaller UEFA nations as part of some scheme they run with the confederation.

One thing I like? Stripes on the back instead of a block colour: 

image.png

• Like 1

I don't mind that in theory, the blue definitely clashes with the rest of it but if you had more complimentary colour for the accents then that would help.

11 hours ago, Colly said:

One of the few occasions where "dropped" would have been the appropriate word.

This is literally one of the worst kits I have ever seen. Nothing about it is nice. Shame.

We were spoilt last season with the black away kit and pink third kit, they were some of our best in recent memory. This though, gross.