England - The Southgate Years

Lineker

I'm as English as they come. Only two members of the Priest clan have ever left the country. My grandad went to the Netherlands, Burma and Palestine to shoot some foreigners and I went to New Zealand and Australia to shoot some foreigners.

I think we should get Neil Warnock for next England manager. After all, we play like a lower league side, and his lower league record speaks for itself.... :shifty:

Who dare speak ill of the great Howard Wilkinson?! He's the last English manager to win the First Division, if managers had transfer fees then his would be approaching 20, 30 million...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Just Joe said:

Wilkinson called the Sunderland Players in to watch tape on the best formation in the world. They thought they were going to watch videos of Brazil or Italy etc. They were shown a video of Geese Flying in a V.

We ended that season with 19 Points.

The Flying V worked...

... for the Mighty Ducks...

... in a fictional film...