Sky Bet EFL 2021/22

Adam

1 minute ago, Bobfoc said:

I hope this is the start of the normalisation process of coming out as a footballer. Statistically, there must be a lot of others, so a positive reaction to this could do them the power of good.

There undoubtedly will be others but as I've just said in a place that definitely doesn't exist, I wonder how many there are vs how many were turned off playing football before they ever got to pro level because of the toxic masculinity within the sport.

• Like 1

Forest should easily beat us tonight. If they don't, they'll only have themselves to blame - they should have been 3 or 4 up by the break alone in the first leg. 

It's not impossible for us, ofc. Forest's home form is great, but form only last until the next loss. That being said, I didn't see much on Saturday to indicate we can win by the two clear goals we need. 

The footage going round of a Forest fan head butting Billy Sharp is sickening. People talking about him being banned for life but he should be in prison.

Congrats to Forest. Your Keeper was the difference last night - he was outstanding, particularly in ET and obviously the shoot out. 

Good luck to both them and Hudds in the final. 

15 minutes ago, Twist said:

The footage going round of a Forest fan head butting Billy Sharp is sickening. People talking about him being banned for life but he should be in prison.

It's fucking disgusting, Billy could have been killed. As it is, he "only" needed stitches but that individual needs the book throwing at them. I know that they have been arrested.

I absolutely loathe the fact that these pitch invasions have become normal. They're dangerous, they're largely pointless and they stop people from having a proper celebration. If I was a player on the winning team in that situation, I'd want to get straight down the tunnel, nevermind as someone from the losing side.

People cannot behave themselves, too many just act like animals at football matches.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Colly said:

If he's identified he'll be jailed, it's a pretty clear cut assault. Personally while Oli McBurnie is a knob, I think this is fair game...

You can't see or hear anything so there's literally no context behind the video other then there's been a pitch invasion so all that looks like is he's volleyed someone whose on the floor and that's a bit shithouse for me. 

Is it fair game cause they've invaded the pitch? Wouldn't say so. But then again as I said before we can't hear anything and it's an extremely short clip. Chances are the fans have tried to provoke/intimidate/start etc but jumping to conclusions is never a good thing so with the limited footage all I can go off is one grown man has kicked another grown man whose on the floor

The guys on the floor. He kicks and stamps (and I’m assuming with studs on). Again, the guy is defenceless on the floor, no excuse. This should also be referred to the police and he should have a very lengthy ban as well.