Sky Bet EFL 2021/22

Adam

I've got a friend who is a Huddersfield fan so them going up wouldn't be a bad thing. 

But I'd have to go with Luton/Forest purely because they haven't been in the top flight for so long. Same with Blackburn if they were to sneak into the playoff positions. 

41 minutes ago, 9 to 5 said:

First half of the season great, second half shite. Very Mowbray.

I caught the first half yesterday. Fans weren't pleased. Playoffs would've definitely been on had it not been for the shocking past few months. The local comms said they'd won 2 in 14 and I had to check they didn't make a mistake.

2 hours ago, DavidMarrio said:

I've got a friend who is a Huddersfield fan so them going up wouldn't be a bad thing. 

But I'd have to go with Luton/Forest purely because they haven't been in the top flight for so long. Same with Blackburn if they were to sneak into the playoff positions. 

Id be on board with Luton or Forest too for the same reasons.

Literally any teams going up that hasn't been in the prem with the last decade is always nice

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MadJack said:

Plymouth were thrashed by MK Dons and so missed out on the League One playoffs. Kinda gutting, but an amazing season.

Condolences to @Adam, what on earth happened to Doncaster this season?

Been coming for 18 months. Bad management choices, bad players, a massive injury crisis, and an ownership that think they can cut corners and get away with it.

Been a miserable season for me personally, between this shower and Everton.

• Sad 2

On 23/04/2022 at 07:47, Lineker said:

I've read a bit further into this and the allegations are pretty horrific.