FIFA World Cup 2022

Lineker

Weirdly I've gone for Germany to win that group but Spain to reach the semis as a result, I can just see Spain slowly easing in while German efficiency only gets them so far. We'll see how that goes...

19 minutes ago, lanky316 said:

No Endrick, Brazil have no chance. I'm going to practice gurning and judge this world cup entirely on FM beasts.

Is he the Jeff Hendrick equivalent of Isco/Xisco?

30 minutes ago, Brandon Cutler Fan Account said:

To be fair to the Saudis, the manager has two AFCON trophies with two different nations, he's clearly got his head screwed on.

Renard is a really savvy tactical mind. Winning AFCON twice with totally different squads is an accomplishment given how much parity there is that competition.

If you give a manager like him months to prepare for a single opponent he'll have something that at least keeps his overmatched squad in the match. Whether Saudi Arabia can duplicate that with the tight turnaround for their next matches remains to be seen.

24 minutes ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

I didn't notice this, but this is nice to see the players clearly letting FIFA/Qatar know they've been essentially banned from being able to freely express their real opinions 

Completely unambiguous too:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1