Summer Transfer Window 2022

Lineker

I'll be totally honest: i think Gaga is EXTREMELY overrated. People in America drastically overhype him. It's awesome he's been starting so young, but Chicago are one of the worst clubs in MLS. He's got a good amount of clean sheets, but a lot of that has been down to Chicago sitting deep and not allowing many quality shots on target.

It's great for him he's getting the move, but he's not physically ready for the lower leagues on loan, and there's no point in playing U23 if he can play as the #1 in America for another 18+ months to maybe keep developing. But right now? He's a lot of hype, not that much young prodigy quality. 

• Like 1

I get he wants to leave and has one year left on his deal and he's getting older but 1mil seems a mad fee 

That's shocking. I can't see Kasper getting a pay raise there. Nice aren't a top team in France really. I think they maybe qualified for the Conference League last season, but that was with Galtier. Guess he just wants to be at the beach when he's not playing?

7 hours ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

That's shocking. I can't see Kasper getting a pay raise there. Nice aren't a top team in France really. I think they maybe qualified for the Conference League last season, but that was with Galtier. Guess he just wants to be at the beach when he's not playing?

Nice are pretty set for cash in all fairness. Owned by the guy that owns Ineos. 

Are Leicester fucked financially? No signings unless I've missed one, Schmeichel gone, and this Maddison story isn't going away.

With Cucurella he's clearly just after a big payday, no chance he starts for Chelsea unless Chilwell gets injured again and Alonso's move happens.

1 hour ago, Colly said:

Are Leicester fucked financially? No signings unless I've missed one, Schmeichel gone, and this Maddison story isn't going away.

With Cucurella he's clearly just after a big payday, no chance he starts for Chelsea unless Chilwell gets injured again and Alonso's move happens.

https://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/rodgers-facing-leicester-sell-off-due-to-ffp-4422893

Honestly, If I had to sell my players because of FFP the last club I’d want to sell to is Newcastle.

Fee is somewhere between £15m and £20m, which, for a kid with fewer than 15 senior appearances and less than one year left on his deal, is business that I’m pleased with. 

Some suggestion that he wanted more first team football, which definitely would’ve happened had he signed a new deal at Villa. It has also been widely reported that he wanted £120,000 a week, and the club were unwilling to deviate from their wage structure.

Good player, but clearly putting $$$ first.