Summer Transfer Window 2022

Lineker

I will miss Big Divock :(

I hope he gets one last supersub goal before he rides off into the sunset.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• Admin

Manchester United will allow defender Aaron Wan-Bissaka to leave this summer.

United would prefer a permanent deal for the 24-year-old but won't rule out a loan - provided it comes with an obligation to buy.

Wan-Bissaka has enjoyed a mixed time at United since being signed for £50m by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer from Crystal Palace in 2019.

He was the first-choice right-back during Solskjaer's reign but has faced increased competition from Diogo Dalot under interim boss Ralf Rangnick.

Wan-Bissaka's attacking output has often been questioned during his time at Man United, especially in comparison to the number of assists and goals produced by other English full-backs in the Premier League like Trent Alexander Arnold and Reece James.

New United manager Erik ten Hag arrived in London on Wednesday and is holding transfer meetings with assistant manager Mitchell van der Gaag, who will follow him to Old Trafford from Ajax.

Ten Hag is Manchester United's chosen candidate to lead the club into the new era and he must waste no time in tackling the pressing issues at Old Trafford.

Ten Hag has forgone his plans to be part of Ajax's post-season trip as he looks to tackle the mountainous task that awaits him at Old Trafford.

Interim manager Ralf Rangnick has warned wholesale changes are necessary at United.

- Sky Sports

I know "Here we go" is the guys catchphrase but Mbappe isn't actually going anywhere in this case

• Haha 1

On 19/05/2022 at 13:34, Colly said:

Everyone seems to be reporting Dean Henderson to Newcastle this morning, possibly loan to buy. I'd be happy with that.

Ash from Wyrley Juniors U13s tells me we're signing Neymar. Dunno what journalistic accuracy tier he is though.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Colly said:

TIL Mbappe has a catchphrase.

I meant Fabrizio Romano. "Here we go!" is his thing.

Although maybe Mbappe also has a catchphrase and we just don't know it.

• Thanks 1

Apparently Mbappe called that piece of shit Florentino Perez personally to tell him that he’s staying.

Hoping Perez was excited initially when he saw Mbappe’s number come up on his phone, and if so, brilliant trolling, Kylian.

Brendan Aaronson is set to make his move to Leeds finally official as well. Happy to see by dear Medford Messi go from the Philly Union to the Premier League in under 18 months.