Summer Transfer Window 2022

Lineker

On 25/05/2022 at 13:43, Gazz said:

I still run in CM2 mode where anything over £12m and £30k a week was obscene.

Same 😅 Most of the time is me spent wondering how much legends would be worth today.

15Mil used to get you Alan Shearer. Now it will get you a leg of Jack Grealish if you are lucky. 

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

Fab Romano just tweeted confirming Mane leaving Liverpool. Incredibly sad, but he deserves whatever he wants. Love Sadio to bits. 

Sounds like Bergwijn is all but out of our exit door, too.

Surprised you didn't post this one @Lineker!

As for Mane: it hurts/sucks, but I said it back in January that the minute we signed Diaz, this was for Mane's exit in the summer. Liverpool knew it was coming, and already signed his replacement 6 months early. Brilliant by Liverpool for that. Mane has been amazing for Liverpool, and deserves his pick of where he goes.

Sad to see Mané go. There's a definite sense that Liverpool have been preparing to change up the front three for a bit now.

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

Surprised you didn't post this one @Lineker!

As for Mane: it hurts/sucks, but I said it back in January that the minute we signed Diaz, this was for Mane's exit in the summer. Liverpool knew it was coming, and already signed his replacement 6 months early. Brilliant by Liverpool for that. Mane has been amazing for Liverpool, and deserves his pick of where he goes.

I thought that I or somebody had; but maybe it was just me and Jimmy texting about it instead!

• Like 1

Getting Perisic on a free is nothing short of phenomenal business, the likes of which I am very not used to.

I'd be surprised if Bastoni left Serie A, but Conte being with us might be enough to convince him.

2 hours ago, Lineker said:

When I was 12 I would follow all the football transfers and ensure that my FIFA and CM games were constantly updated. nowadays players I’ve not even heard of are moving for nine figure sums. That 12 year old would be appalled at what I’ve become.

• Sad 1