Summer Transfer Window 2022

Lineker

6 hours ago, stokeriño said:

You say this, but the likes of Gallagher, Gilmour etc. will likely end up in another round of "oh no, this player needs more than just backup minutes, we must loan them elsewhere and then use worse players in our actual team".

Or they might just get sold, of course.

True. I'd like to see Gallagher eased into the first team but Gilmour needs to get the stink of being here in Norwich off himself before I'd want to see him added into the mix. If that isn't good enough for him, and he'd rather leave permanently than go out on loan somewhere for another season, so be it.

1 hour ago, Cymbols said:

Sad to see him go, but we have upgraded on him in all fairness. First player that Villa have sold for a profit since Christian Benteke, which is pretty mad to think about.

Agree to disagree...

10 hours ago, RazorsEdge said:

Alexandre Lacazette has rejoined Lyon five years after joining Arsenal.

And has still only played in the Champion’s League for Lyon.

• Like 1

Beginning to tire of news alerts that are mischievously entitled things like "Chelsea sign Champions League-winning French defender". It's for the women's team, isn't it? Of course it bloody is.

9 hours ago, stokeriño said:

Beginning to tire of news alerts that are mischievously entitled things like "Chelsea sign Champions League-winning French defender". It's for the women's team, isn't it? Of course it bloody is.

I work with a fellow Chelsea fan who tried to pull this on me. It didn't work though as I'd seen it myself about 5 minutes earlier.

We should get more blow by  blow accounts of the Nunez signing.

What type of pen will he use to sign the contract?

What color ink will it have?

We need to know!

31 minutes ago, Adam said:

Be sad to see Richarlison go but it is inevitable, and he'd be going to a Champions League club.

Son-Kane-Richarlison is a hell of a front 3.

Richarlison is not starting over Kula. Absolutely no way. He's going to be the first man off the bench.

2 minutes ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

Richarlison is not starting over Kula. Absolutely no way. He's going to be the first man off the bench.

I've watched Richarlison enough times to know that he's wasted as an impact sub. He's more consistent than Kulusevski, at this stage anyway.