Summer Transfer Window 2022

Lineker

10 minutes ago, Hobo said:

Liverpool are set to sign Calvin Ramsey for 6.5 million from Aberdeen

MBAPPE 2022 is a thing of the past. All aboard BELLINGHAM 2023

16 hours ago, Adam said:

Bazunu has had a great season at Portsmouth, but £12m for a player with two seasons in the lower leagues is mental.

Yeah I'm absolutely shocked that Southampton are spending big-ish money (for them) AGAIN on a young, essentially unproven keeper, from Manchester City after how badly they missed with Angus Gunn.

58 minutes ago, damhausen said:

Wow I can only begin to wonder what song fans in Liverpool will possibly sing to serenade Jude Bellingham when he is doing, well, anything at all.

Jude in the sky with diamonds 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 15/06/2022 at 20:22, Adam said:

Bazunu has had a great season at Portsmouth, but £12m for a player with two seasons in the lower leagues is mental.

They've clearly being playing too much FM. 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

And here's to you Jude Bellingham, Jesus loves you more than you know.

Kinda works.

Already taken by Jordan Henderson!

I think this is pretty big money by Arsenal for him, especially because I don't think he's an every week starter. I think it's likely he's the guy who rotates into the pack when Saka isn't starting/playing somewhere besides RW; Odegaard isn't at the 10. Vieira definitely has a lot of potential, but not as much as some of the other Porto guys from last season, imo