Summer Transfer Window 2022

Lineker

12 hours ago, Adam said:

I will be amazed if we sell Gordon.

This is more what I was thinking. Surely he's worth more to you, then he is to us? I can't see us wanting to pay big money for him, so I don't get why it'd happen. 

• Like 1

• Admin

Crystal Palace are closing on the signing of Mali’s midfielder Cheick Doucouré after agreeing an initial £18m fee. The 22-year-old emerged as one of Patrick Vieira’s key targets after excelling in Ligue 1 last season as Lens finished seventh, with Doucouré expected to agree a five-year contract at Selhurst Park after agreeing personal terms. Palace had an initial £14m offer rejected last week but returned with an improved bid potentially worth more than £22m.

• Like 1

Raphinha has basically been holding out on agreeing personal terms in the hope that Barca rustle up the money because that's his preferred move. Seems inevitable given that Barca keep discovering/inventing new sources of cash.