Summer Transfer Window 2023

Lineker

16 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

Not huge news on the grand scale of international football news, but David McGoldrick has signed for Notts County. He could have stayed with Derby in League One, but has decided to earn less money to return to his boyhood club. It's a nice story.

I can see both Notts County and Wrexham smashing League Two tbh. Wonder what odds you can get for both getting back to back promotions.

3 hours ago, DFF said:

I can see both Notts County and Wrexham smashing League Two tbh. Wonder what odds you can get for both getting back to back promotions.

SkyBet currently have them as first (Wrexham) and third (Notts) favourites to get promoted, so probably not great odds on it.

Diving into Romano's Twitter for some updates: 

Brentford have signed Kevin Schade for £22m. 
City want Josko Gvardiol but Leipzig will only accept a fee that would make him the most expensive CB ever. 
Ryan Kent has signed for Fenerbahce on a Free Transfer 

28 minutes ago, damhausen said:

Was that before or after he lost Benzema?

I believe it was right before it. Plans change if the situation changes obviously. And the situation did change, so maybe Mbappe will be announced in 2 days, who knows. But a few days ago he did say that wouldn't happen this year.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Malenko said:

A couple days ago Florentino said he plans on signing Mbappe in 2024. I know it doesn't need to be true just because he said it, but he did say that.

I mean, I think it was pretty obvious when Mbappe stayed with PSG he was waiting to go to Real in 2024, when Real were planning to lose Benzema. Benzema leaves, Mbappe replaces him as the new star forward, Real win more.

Now that Benzema threw everything off by leaving a year early, Mbappe and Florentino Perez are both trying to make it happen now.