Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

Yeah, I traded Mega Stones (and normal ones) to E by just having have them be held by Pokemon. Come in the chat room if you want to do it so then we can talk it through live instead of going back and forth for a bajillion posts. :shifty:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might anyone have a spare Houndoominite that they'd want to trade for a Manectite?

EDIT: Nevermind. Should be getting one from someone

Edited by Vitamin E

While waiting for my birthday and Pokemon X, I decided to start a Pokemon FireRed Randomized game... getting pretty fun. Decided that I can only catch first stage pokemons (catching a level 6 Charizard seems ridiculous). Approaching Bill and Misty in Cerulean City, this is my current team:

Machop (f), lvl 23 (My starter)

Croconaw (m), lvl 20

Mew, lvl 17

Quilava (m), lvl 16

So happy that I got a Mew that actually wanted to do stuff.

They're stuck in the Rocket HQ on the tile maze of doom.

I'm kinda obssesed with the whole thing, not so much sitting there for hours on end watching Red jump a ledge two hundred times, more the community that has built up around it. Fan art, backstories, people banding together to work on strategies and how to get around the lag to work through the ledge part.

• Like 1

I've seen bits of it. Haven't actually sat around to watch it for extensive periods of time, but I've seen posts about it on Tumblr and how the people ended up releasing Charmeleon.

This system where the number of commands are tallied to see which one is chosen is new.

Edited by Vitamin E

Also there's too much downtime. I'm really happy that people like my old college buddy and Good Eddie are able to make money doing it but holy shit you guys video editing. We don't need to see you sit there for five minutes wondering whether or not to move your settler one hex to the east.