Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

Speaking of, the fact Mega Gyarados isn't Water/Dragon is ridiculous. It could've been just as beastly as it's reputation claims, instead they made it almost as weak as before by giving it five (?) additional weaknesses <_< It's not 4x weak to anything any more, but it's still not exactly threatening.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People in the UK can get Magmar/Electabuzz from GAME this Friday, for free, along with a promotional pack of trading cards, including a foil Pikachu. It's one for X and one for Y, forget which way round. No purchase necessary, they'll print out a code on a receipt for you, and they'll be holding the items that will evolve them when traded.

Think I saw some European countries listed in the press release too.

• 2 weeks later...
IMPORTANT UPDATE: I really don't like Chespin. I'm paranoid about having two grass types on the team, and I tend to count on my grass type to have moves like Stun Spore or Sleep Powder to help me catch additional 'emall. Chespin learns none of these moves and by the looks of things is weak against EVERYTHING as Chesnaught. I think I'm going to send him to Sous Jr. and just level up Roselia or something like that instead because jesus christ.

Just got a level 53 Typhlosion off Wander Trade. Best feature in the game. I think I spent aroung 12 hours doing it today.

Btw, does anybody have Treecko/Piplup/Oshawott? I don't give a crap about natures and IVs, I can give any other starter in exchange.

Edited by Fxhd

Holy god. Mega Mawile is my jam you guys. Two False Swipes and Articuno is ready for capture.

The winning team was Mawile, Gardevoir, Charizard, Roserade, Wailord (because he cracks me up), and Escavalier (kept in reserve because I built it basically to wreck Diantha's Mega Gardevoir... and then Mega Charizard took down Mega Gardevoir with one Flamethrower. Yeah I kind of overleveled.).

Breed it and send me a babby plzkthx.

Is there something I can do to ensure certain hidden abilities et al in bred mons? I've been breeding sort of haphazardly with a Ditto just to fill up Dex stuff, but is it just luck?

According to Bulbapedia, there's an 80% chance for a mother to pass its ability on, and a male or genderless Pokemon can pass it on now if bred with a Ditto. Not sure of the chance for that, though.

So it is kind of random, but it is a lot easier than previous generations.

My winning team was Greninja, Charizard X, Snorlax, Aurorus, Lucario and HM Slave Hawlucha. All of them were in their 70s and completely wrecked the Elite 4 and the champion. Can anybody give me a great EV training and IV breeding tutorial for a begginer?

Edited by Fxhd

Not really, anything exclusive to Y is good, just tell me what starter do you want me to breed for you.

Also, I will try EV training some Pokes, but I will not even attempt IV breeding.

Edited by Fxhd

Well, my daughter has asked me if she can get an Oshawott, and I'd sort of like a Cyndaquil, so what if I kicked you a couple of Y exclusives for that? I can grab a Spritzee and Skrelp since those are the only Y exclusive lines from this generation, or if you want something further back like Heracross or Elektrike for MEGASTONE purposes I can do that as well.