Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Carparama said:

Baddar = #1 on my friends list right now. Super solid. Move to Canada.

What's your Pokemon name? I've been sending to as many people on my friend list as I can. Going on a walk shortly so anyone who didn't get one should do so later.

It's nice getting Stardust in gifts now, too. Every bit helps!

1 hour ago, Baddar said:

What's your Pokemon name? I've been sending to as many people on my friend list as I can. Going on a walk shortly so anyone who didn't get one should do so later.

It's nice getting Stardust in gifts now, too. Every bit helps!

RJRETRO, I think?

Maybe they're going to roll out trades at a distance in the future? That medal suggests they might. 

Edit: Ok so I just read a Reddit post on it, and it goes by the distance between the two Pokemon were caught, so you could get a couple of km at a time trading with a friend, or more if they've been much further away to catch some.

I'm going to Madrid in September so will have to catch some then and trade with Baddarina with one from home.

I drive 100+km to work everyday. If I catch something at my home, and trade it with someone at work, I get the candy bonus.

A friend of mine is an airline assistant and will catch some stuff in Japan and then trade it when she's back in Canada. Best way to earn those badges. ;)

• Admin

I really do hope that they implement distance training cos there’s not much hope for me otherwise. 

Besides, how are people in the states meant to get Mr Mime or people in the U.K. meant to get Tauros unless they either go on holiday or know someone else who has <_< 

Opened a pile of gifts today and hoping I manage to actually get someone myself to send back. Think I became good friends with two people today also. Just wish I had of had a lucky egg active to get 20k each time instead of 10 😭