Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Admin
5 hours ago, Trey said:

She wants to know your name on there @kliq so she remembers to send you gifts first if she's limited in what she has. 

thesunbedkid

Here’s hoping I have a lucky egg activated when the big day comes 😆

• Like 1

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember I picked Chikorita in the original Silver on GBC and I was the only person in school who had. Typhlosion and Feraligatr were much cooler than Meganium, but I had a big trade bargaining chip with my Meganium-Ditto spawn!

1 hour ago, Chris2K said:

Weirdly in the community day I caught two shiny Eevees in the first three I found, then found nothing but regular Eevees for the next hour.

9 shiny Eevee's here 😎 (yeah, I'm bragging!) I've evolved 3 into the gen one evolutions. For the gen 2's, you need to walk one of your shiny Eevee's 10km and then evolve it while it's still your buddy in the day time for Espeon and at night for Umbreon. The nickname trick will only work if you've not already used it.

On 22/08/2018 at 04:51, phatman said:

Let's be friends in Pokémon GO! My Trainer Code is 2450 5608 9811!

Kind of need to double my current friends list for the research task haha anyone want to be Pokémon. Friends? 😉

Got you added yesterday. :)

I already had 3 new friends for the research, but I decided to put my friend code on twitter to make some more. 30 requests in under an hour means it was a success!

6 hours ago, Jericruise said:

I found the 2DS I keep forgetting I own again, booted up Ultra Sun and gave up after 5 minutes because it's so damn happy smoky hand-holdy. I might see if I can grab one or two of the older games on eBay cheaply.

Or just download them from the Nintendo eStore onto your 2DS.