Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

I like the adventure sync feature, I just wish it was a bit more accurate. I'm currently only getting about 1/4 of my steps counting, although I suppose it's better than nothing.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's Go seems fun in a nostalgia way but I'm concerned at how easy it seems to be. Maybe I'm not the age bracket it's aimed at.

In unrelated news I have changed the notifications on my phone to play the "Pokémon Evolution complete" jingle from R/B/Y and it has made me very happy.

20 hours ago, Baddar said:

Are you stankellitt?

Send a gift over and we'll sort a time to get it opened. :(Y):

@Walker

That's me. Can you do around 11:30 tomorrow morning? I'll be out and about then.

14 hours ago, Baddar said:

Might be asleep then as I'm working tonight. Will give you a message when I'm up tomorrow, early in the afternoon to see if we can do it then.

No bother. I might not answer between 12 and 3 because I'm doing promotional work but we'll get it dome today at some point.

I'm playing Let's Go with my girlfriend and having a great time with it. And yeah, it's easy as hell - it's way too east, but it's the perfect way to replay Gen1 without it feeling too tedious. You get to see everything redone and can kind of just cruise through.. I like it. And it adds some things to the series that I hope stick around.

4 hours ago, apsham said:

I'm playing Let's Go with my girlfriend and having a great time with it. And yeah, it's easy as hell - it's way too east, but it's the perfect way to replay Gen1 without it feeling too tedious. You get to see everything redone and can kind of just cruise through.. I like it. And it adds some things to the series that I hope stick around.

It sounds like what I wanted. Red/Blue/Yellow were fun at the time, but they're slow and grindy to play now.